Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Visit Tokyo Japan

Ohayo-gozaimasu. Yoroshiku onegai-shimasu.

I visited Tokyo city few times during my stay
at Fukusaki village in Hyogo Prefecture. (Honshu Island).

To go to Tokyo from Fukusaki, you need to take train
to Himeiji which take less than 20 minutes.
Then from here you can go by Shinkansen (Bullet Train)
which cost you approx 15,000 Yen.
Time taken to reach Tokyo is about 3 to 3.5 hours.

I advise you to stay overnight in Tokyo to enjoy
sightseeing during day time and join the night life
activities such as karaoke, pachinko, window shopping
and etc. You can booked a travel agent to show you around
and visit the Imperial Palace plus other historic places.
.
And for me, sometime I took early train from my place
and were able to reach Tokyo by noon. Then I spent
one whole day in the city before coming back by night
Bullet Train. This way I could save on the hotel expenses
as a student, I did not have much money to spent.

But to be honest, even many of my Japanese friends
around this area were never been to Tokyo in their
lifetime.

Tokyo as any other big city, is a very much alive
especially in the night. Day time, you can go to
Ueno park in the morning for jogging then at noon
shopping at Akihabara. For young people, they prefer
to spent their time at fashion city of Shinjuku.
Some people say you will find many future gadgets
here which is 10 years more advance than other part
the world.
Remember to understand and  to bring along your
subway map with you so not to loose track and lost
in the congested subway station. Japanese culture
is always sharp on time system.

Arigato-gozaimashita, Mata ai-masu yo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails