Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My days at Himeiji Castle, Japan

My days in Himeiji City was sometime 20 years back once
I was an industrial student at Hyogo, Japan.



This is my flash back of my days in one of historic castle,
which is very famous in Japan as well as in the world.
Based on history, this castle was built in 1346 by Akamatsu
Sadanori. You are able to learn about this castle from the web
all over the net.



The most great day to visit is during Sakura Cherry Blossom
around May-June season and Golden May Festival.
At this time period you will be able to encounter many events
such as listening to Koto Music Instrument, you can
see Yatai & Matsuri celebrations and many more.

I will show you more places which I have visited in next posts.
Places such as Kobe, Nagoya, Nagasaki, Mt. Aso etc.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails